Tuesday 19 February 2013

My First Blog Award

Hello Everyone..
I am so happy today to get my first award for my blog.. All thanks to Daksha Popat for selecting my blog for the same. I am highly thrilled to receive this award and feel appreciated.




Thank you so much for this award, I now feel more encouraged to make more beautiful things which are liked by everyone.. Watchout for my new post regarding the newest project done by me..  :) 



Now I have to choose  blogs with less than 50 followers and forward 
them the Award,....... So here they are:
  1. Sachi
  2. Munmun
  3. Siressha
  4. Neelam
  5. Shalaka




Rules:
- thank to the person that gave you the award
- put a link of her/his blog in your blog
- put in your blog the logo of the award
- give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members
- put links to this blog
- inform these people that they received the award
- write 7 thing (facts) about yourself 


Now 7 things about me... Wow feels so nice to tell about yourself on your own blog :P

  1. I am 32 yrs old.. ;)
  2. I have a passion for crafts
  3. I am a quilling artist also
  4. I have two kids, a boy and a girl
  5. Feel so proud and blessed to be a mother to a girl
  6. I love to dance and sing
  7. I have a soft corner for every poor child in this country..
Thank you very much .. Thanx for visiting my blog

Lots of Love..
Charu Joshi

No comments:

Post a Comment