My Baby's Scrap Book Pg 2
Hello all. This is My baby girl's Scrapbook's page 2.. Preparing this page was almost like taking a beautiful sojourn. After having a baby boy, I always wanted to have a baby girl.. And with God's grace, my wish came true.. On 16th May 2012, I became mother to a very beautiful baby girl.. We named her Saanvi. This scrapbook will always remain very very close to my heart. Hope you ppl will njoy it as much as I njoyed preparing it. Will always cherish these moments.. :)
Materials used in making of this page :
- Recollections - All Seasons Patterened paper.. May
- Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies
- Deco Shells punch from Martha Stewart
- Distressing of the page and sticker is done with Tim holts distressing ink.
- Wiggly eyes have been given to all the cartoon buddies.
- Last but not the least.. All my utilities for preparing this page were light in color. And becoz my favourite month May page was white, I had to give a black border to all my utilities. Hard work done.. :P ... :)
This is my entry for :--
- Lulupu challenge #7 Favourite month of the yr.
- Tuesday alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.in/2012/12/challenge-46-anything-goes.html
This is beautiful. I like the giraffe peaking at Saanvi. Nicely madeReplyDelete
Thank u Gowri... :)Delete
What an adorable little girl you have and the page is super cute and awesome.I love the giraffe peeking at her.Thanks for joining us at the Lulupu's current challengeReplyDelete
Thank u very much... :)Delete