My Baby's Scrap Book Pg 2
Hello all. This is My baby girl's Scrapbook's page 2.. Preparing this page was almost like taking a beautiful sojourn. After having a baby boy, I always wanted to have a baby girl.. And with God's grace, my wish came true.. On 16th May 2012, I became mother to a very beautiful baby girl.. We named her Saanvi. This scrapbook will always remain very very close to my heart. Hope you ppl will njoy it as much as I njoyed preparing it. Will always cherish these moments.. :)
Materials used in making of this page :
- Recollections - All Seasons Patterened paper.. May
- Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies
- Deco Shells punch from Martha Stewart
- Distressing of the page and sticker is done with Tim holts distressing ink.
- Wiggly eyes have been given to all the cartoon buddies.
- Last but not the least.. All my utilities for preparing this page were light in color. And becoz my favourite month May page was white, I had to give a black border to all my utilities. Hard work done.. :P ... :)
This is my entry for :--
- Lulupu challenge #7 Favourite month of the yr.
- Tuesday alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.in/2012/12/challenge-46-anything-goes.html